We’re extremely happy to announce that we are a sponsor of TEDxHongKong 2012 that will take place on 24 November at 633 Kings Road, Quarry Bay.
Please join us as we talk about “The Future of Fun”, as we explore how technology, design, and innovation has changed our idea of Fun over the past few years.
This is going to be an amazing event – some of the speakers are:
- Tim Willits – Studio Director of id Software and co-creator of DOOM
- Shintaro Fukagawa – Corporate Executive at Nexon Games
- Dave Sutherland – CFO of Morgan Stanley Asia and Chairman of ICM Board Erik Bethke – former General Manager at Zynga of the popular Mafia Wars 2 title Annabelle Bond – fastest woman to climb the Seven Summits
- Ted Lai – Executive Vice President of BBC in Asia
- Grace Chen – Founder of Charis Entertainment
- Lisa Crosswhite – Founder of Gnossem.com
- ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼David Williams – Founder and CEO of AsiaDigitalMojo Cole Sirucek – CEO of EpicMMA
- Mark Tilden – Creator of the WowWee Robosapien David Hanson – Founder of Hanson Robotics
- Jason Chiu – CEO of The Cherrypicks Group
- Giorgio Sardo – Director of Windows Evangelism Group at Microsoft Susan Bird – Author of I is for Intercourse: The ABC’s of Conversation
Register here: http://tedxhongkong.eventbrite.com
Read more here: www.tedx.hk
And sign up for the after party here: http://tedxhongkong-afterparty.eventbrite.com